
Let's talk about something I like ! Music, yeah I like music since I am a little kid. There is different style of music. Variety is what I like in music, there is a lot of choice so it's easy to hook a style you like. For me Rap and Hip-Hop are the only things I am listening at! I can tell you a lot about them. Let's name some artists, Snoop-Dogg, The Game, Xzibit, 50 cent, Cypress Hill, I think everyone ever heard these names. But that's not what interesting me. I like "no name" artist some time you can get good tunes and French Rap or Quebec Rap. I am listening to QC Rap all the time. Now,wich style do you prefer ? Who is your favorite artist?
130 words
I love the hip-hop and i love The game, Snoop Dogg, 50 cent and Xzibit but also i think so the French hip-hop is better than a american rap music or pop music
ReplyDeleteI love what is real what is pimping! i'm a real... a real pimp! I just listen rap music like 50 cent, eminem, xzibit, etc. I don't like music like Céline Dion because is terrible
ReplyDelete