Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Egypt


Pyramids, sands, sphinxes, crocodiles and the sun here I come !

If I had money and time, I would like to visit Egypt. Since I am young I want to visit Egypt. For me, Egypt is full of mysteries and beautiful landscapes. But, I want to visit a very specific place in Egypt it's called Aswan toward south of Egypt.

Why ? Beautiful landscapes and cultural attractions ! Aswan doesn't only haves beautiful landscapes it also haves Aswan's Old Cataract Hotel. This hotel is on a bend in the Nile. Agatha Cristie wrote a book where the story is happening in this hotel in Aswan. It's a very mysterious hotel so I would like to visit it. I don't know a lot about this place because I want to keep it mysterious before I visit it in the future.

While I will be there, I want to do 4x4 truck rides in the desert, ride camel, visit pyramids and museums and I would like to see real crocodiles. This is a few activities I would like to do.

Thanks for reading I hope you learned something from this text.

189 words

No comments:

Post a Comment