Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I want my driver license!




I want my driver license so bad. I can get it since this summer but now I realize that I really need a car. Not only to go to work but for school and to enjoy driving. I consider my self lucky that I am not in the new law! The new law says that it will cost 1000$ for driving classes so it almost double. Hours of classes will be 24h instead of 12h for theorical and practical classes. I will get my driver license soon because I will start my practical classes next week and right after I am done with the classes I will ask to pass the exam to drive. I think I will practice a lot before doing my exam so I will be comfortable driving. I already have my car, it's a Toyota Corolla 1990 , yes I know it's not young be it's a good car and it's only for the time I budget money.

162 words

No comments:

Post a Comment