Like a lot of people I am making an article on the snowboard.It's a very popular sport, I think because it gives adrenaline when you hit a jump or when you go at high speed. I like to do snowboard everywhere. It can be at a mountain or at spots in Donnacona. I am doing snowboard for 6 years now. Two years ago I broke very hard my right arm at my last go before going home on a big hit. After that I stopped doing snow for 1 year for my arm and the basketball. This winter I am starting again snowboard. I like it! I am a little rusted but It will not take a lot of time to get my skills back. Last week, I went to "Le Relais" with my friends and I enjoyed it a lot. I can't wait to take my board on the snow! Soon, I want to start twin-tips ski. It's looks fun to do, I am planning on buying twin-tips ski soon. You what do you prefer ? Snowboard or Ski ?
180 words
I prefer ski because is most exiting and i don't like snowboarding.Glory for all sking people around the worlds
ReplyDeleteHey
ReplyDeletei also do snowboarding. I think snowboarding is much better than skiing because it is much cooler and more fun to drive. you can have more fun with a snowboard than with skies.
Hey The German, I don't agree about what you are talking at. Snowboard is cool but skiing looks very exiting and skiing is easy to learn! I tried skies one time and the first time I was able to do slalom.
ReplyDelete