Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My last article!


Yes, it's the end. I am not writting anymore on my blog. I am done with my 700 words. I will not write on this blog anymore. For my last article, I will tell my opinion about this project. I think it was a good idea but at beginning we where suppose to have time during classes. In my opinion, it's an original way of doing english exams. I think it's more entertaining then writing on a paper sheet with a pen. I enjoyed expressing my passions, hobbies and sports I like. Thanks to everyone who rode my article! Have a good day and I am very happy that I have finally this project.

117 words

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your feedback on the project Gabriel. It's true, I was hoping to take you to the computer lab more often, but in the end we only went 2 periods. Time flew... But between October and January, I think you still had plenty of time to write 700 words.

    ReplyDelete