Friday, November 27, 2009

American Football





American football is a competitive team sport that uses strategy and physical play.The objective of the game is to score points by advancing the ball into the opposing team's end zone. You can score points with running play , passing play and field goal. A field goal is when you kick the ball between the field goal net. The professional league is called NFL ( National Football League ) . In football, there is the offense , the defense and the special teams that are needed for punting the ball , to make a field goal , for the kick off and for the kick return. Usually, football game duration is four 15 minutes quarters for NFL. In football there is a lot of rules, if you don't follow them you will get penalties. Penalties in football consist of losing yard on the field or gaining yard for the team that is not taken in fault. There are 12 players of each team on the field at the same time so it makes a lot of people on the field.

I chose to make a personal entry on football because I like this sport , I played for 6 years and I wanted people to know a little bit more about this sport !

214 words

6 comments:

  1. wow this is a beatiful sport! do you know what it mean ''clop''??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Playoff just start do you watch some games? I Hope u do it will be very interesting. Pittsburgh Steelers is my favorite team but my favorite player is Brian Urlacher a big linebacker that play with Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you follow the playoff this year? I am surpris of the elimation of the New-Englend, but I think the Revan of Batilmore will win the SuperBowl this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am agree with your choose Jean-Francois the Revan of Baltimore will win the SuperBowl this year but the Chargers can make a surprise too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you Mr-Gauts. I am not watching the playoff at this time because I don't have time for it but I will watch the SuperBowl for sure! Hope Baltimore will win it's a very working hard team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with most of you guys! RAvens have a lot of chance to win the Super Bowl this year. Let's see if they will reach the final! GO RAVENS GO!!!

    ReplyDelete